Oh hi! Have we met? I'm Amanda, and I love adventure.
i'm a big believer that travel and outdoor adventure are for everyone who wants it, so i'm here to help get you mentally and physically ready for your next adventure!
fast facts, bullet point edition:
I have a masters degree in exercise physiology. Do you have some physical bucket list goals? Let’s chat about that.
I am 100% a dog person. And it’s not just that I’m allergic to cats.
Twitter is my favorite social media site.
My favorite animal is a giraffe. My spirit animal is an otter.
I studied abroad in Rome in 2011 and I still won't shut up about it.
I love my bicycle and it was my quarter-life crisis. Let’s go on a bike ride together.
I still read the Harry Potter series every year. My favorite changes constantly, but right now it’s The Prisoner of Azkaban.
I constantly battle between being a beach and a mountains type of gal – I just want it all. Is that too much to ask?
My favorite season is Summer. But I bet you might have guessed that based off of the name of my blog.
I’m probably listening to a podcast right now.
I despise IPAs.
My favorite movie is Life is Beautiful. Watch it. If you don’t cry, we can’t be friends.
I may not want to live in Philadelphia the rest of my life, but I am a Philadelphia sports fan through-and-through.
Puns and bad dad jokes are my favorite.
Looking for a place to start?
Take a look through some of my favorite blog posts:
- Want to make more travel happen this year? I am in love with my resolution.
- Love slow travel, but don’t have 6 months of your time to spare? Check out how I managed in Austin, Texas.
- Feeling a little off balance? I’ve got 5 Things you can do THIS SECOND to regain balance.
- Self care is one of the most important things to me. Here are 21 ways you can practice self care on the road (or at home wishing you were on the road).
- If you are still in school and think that traveling is just not going to happen, what if I told you you might want to think again? Here are some tips I use for traveling while in school!
- Speaking of traveling while in school, the classic road trip is always a good option. Here are 7 things you’ll want to bring along on a road trip!