I am so. freaking. jazzed. for this episode of Sunshine Chasers. Today we chat with Stephanie of Curiosity & Courage. Stephanie is such a gem of a person and the way she chases after her dreams is infectious.
Stephanie is a traveler extraordinaire, as well as an incredible writer. Our conversation is loaded with good stuff for you to dig into. We chat about:
- The F-word: fear! Why we actually DON'T want to be fearless.
- Embracing, honoring, and relentlessly chasing after your dreams.
- Gathering creative inspiration from travels and her writing styles.
- We discuss a new perspective on the word "authentic" and how its important to be authentic for your own sake.
Here are the list of links and goodies we talk about in the episode that you may want access to:
- We talk about the travel blogging conference where we first met
- Stephanie wrote her Grown-Up Manifesto and we talk about reactions to that
- Two book recommendations for Tim Ferris and Elizabeth Gilbert
- Classic poetry inspiration for outdoor lovers to get into: Henry David Thoreau and Walt Whitman
- We love on Iceland and Stephanie tells us about the Laugavegur Trail thru hike