When I put a call out into the social media universe for podcast guests, Hanna reached out to me. I'm SO glad she did! She works in PR for health and wellness brands, lives in Oregon, and has a travel itch as big as mine.
Here's some of the good stuff we talked about. Let me tell you, we managed to fit a wide range of topics in under forty minutes!
- What working in PR actually means and the most important aspect of it for Hanna
- A really spot-on discussion about what "health" means and how we can embrace it
- The concept of stability vs uncertainty and how those two things interact
Here's all the good stuff we mentioned in the episode!
- Look for a Rotary Organization near you
- Speaking of crying while going down big hills.....
- Her travel archive is full of good reads
- Hanna is here to help you with personal branding!
- For those of you traveling to Oregon, she mentions The Painted Hills and Ashland
- Looking for more inspiration? Check out Mario Mendoza's story!