I am so excited to share episode two of Sunshine Chasers with you all. Today's chat is with Katie from Katie Wanders.
Katie is my resident New England expert. She's the queen of making sure she fills her non-work time with all sorts of fun adventures. Our talk spans so many subjects, I know you're going to love it! We talk about lots of good stuff:
- Moving out west...and then back again.
- Getting out adventuring with the best adventure buddy: her pup!
- Balancing work (and her work is AWESOME!) and life and the challenges that come with that.
Here are the list of links and goodies we talk about in the episode that you may want access to:
- Katie shares her love for MeetUp.com
- (Another) adorable dog and (another) great blogger alert: Alicia from Girl on a Hike
- She fills me in on her national park faves in Utah: Capitol Reef and Bryce Canyon
- Don't read about Katie's lobster roll investigations until your stomach is full!
- The beer we've got to try in Vermont
- We give some big love to Acadia National Park