We're kicking off Season Two of the podcast with an interview with Taylor Ciambra. A mutual friend connected the two of us and she could not have known Taylor and I would click better. I can't wait for you to hear this episode!
Taylor has so much to share through our conversation and it ranges from theater to the Appalachian Trail and a ton of topics in between! Some of the things we chat about include:
- Arts and theater and how they play a huge role in Taylor's life
- Why staying in touch with your personal goals and objectives is so important
- The importance of being transparent about your path, on- or off-trail.
Here are some things we chatted about in the episode with all the links you need!
- If you're in Portland, check out the Portland Actors Conservatory for some great shows
- Taylor works with and has volunteered for the Jesuit Volunteer Corps Northwest
- The Tougher Than Thoreau blog post with all the feels
- Taylor's author page on The Trek
- Good read alert! Benton MacKaye: Conservationist, Planner, and Creator of The Appalachian Trail (and Taylor's review)
- Gotta shout out our pal Chrystina for connecting us, too!