I am truly excited to share this interview with you today! I get the chance to talk with my pal Corey about a lot of good stuff, but also a biggie in both of our hearts: education.
Our conversation is full of good stuff and Corey has a ton of resources for you as well! Some things we talk about include:
- Corey's different definitions of trips to take and how each can have a place in a traveler's style
- Her path to education and how it has shaped her life since
- How we can get more informed and support the youth in the United States (and beyond!)
There is a ton of good stuff in this episode, so you know I've got all the links you need down below!
- Have to give a shout out to how we met: City Fit Girls!
- Plant mamas in Philly, we can unite at Urban Jungle
- The ski pass of my dreams
- "In Pursuit of a Healthier Vacation" from Bon Appetit
- Two of our favorite trusted news sources for education issues are The New York Times and NPR
- Once you're informed, here is a handy dandy guide to when your primary elections are so you can rock the vote
- Some of Corey's favorite organizations to support are Teach for America, Boys and Girls Club of America, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and Breakthrough (in Philly!)