I have the pleasure of calling Takia my "in real life" friend, running pal, and travel dreamer and I know you are going to absolutely love hearing what she has to say.
Takia is such a rockstar and she's got some really great insights and recommendations. We talk about a bunch of stuff but some main topics you're in store for:
- BOOKS. There are so many good book recommendations in this episode, so make sure to check out all of them.
- What City Fit Girls is, how it's part of Takia's life, and the kind of community (running and otherwise) it offers
- How travel helped to shape the Takia you meet today!
Here are links that you might find helpful as you listen to our conversation!
- Book club anybody? Takia talks about This Naked Mind AND there's a podcast to go with it
- All my runner friends in Philadelphia can visit Philadelphia Runner (fun fact: I used to work there too!). Not in Philadelphia? Takia's other hustle, City Fit Girls, has a newsletter that's accessible everywhere!
- Remember when another City Fit Girl was on the podcast?
- If you're looking for another book recommendation, maybe You Are a Badass at Making Money is up your alley or give Mindset a try
- We gush about REI memberships, so if you don't have one...highly recommend!